10.14.2009

Its the great pumpkin, Geoff Garner!

For my biddy (birthday) I told Geoff I wanted to go to a pumpkin patch. I found one online called Davis Family Farms located 5 miles out of town. Needless to say, it rocked!


While we waited for the tractor to come we tried out some flavored honey sticks

Our chariot finally came to wisk us away

We were totally stoked

Pumpkin lovers


In search of "the garner family pumpkin" as geoff says.
Our final decision. We preferred to go the multi-racial route.


Mr. Davis, drove us to the patch in his tractor. But he let us drive the tractor back to the homestead. All three of us sat together in front.


The view from our sweet ride


We totally fit in.

3 comments:

Shellene said...

Now that is one awesome biddy celebration! Did you sing pumpkin carols too?

Shellene said...

p.s. I hope Geoff doesn't get the swine flu from holding that little piggy or putting his lips on that piece of straw.

Stephanie said...

cute pics