10.19.2010

I'm in love, i'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!

(Please dont judge the fact the i've already watched Elf 17 times this month...literally)

They came, they came and I am in love.
I've been impatiently waiting for them to arrive.
(Shoes.com, btw. Super great deals. I saved a ton) 



dont mind how scary gross i look in this picture. I didnt get home till late at night and tried them on with jeans ASAP. I had to send a pic to my mom. 

I also came home to a magical tube filled with magical gifts. 
Three Sprinkes brand cupcake mixes from my brother.
One of the coolest gifts ever!


A very happy ending to a very blah day.

And while I'm here might I add that I have a very hardworking husband who spends so much time putting in extra work at school and at football. 
Hes seen the love and support of his teachers, trainers and coaches and is extremly blessed. 
He deserves everything good that comes of it. 

2 comments:

MichelleY said...

killer boots girl. don't let geoff overdose on the sprinkles :)

JMay said...

Cute boots :-) What a nice bro you have!